Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Doong Ji Korean restaurant


Been craving for korean cuisine for the longest time, and finally here I am at Doong Ji restaurant!



They had quite an extensive menu we had to take some time to decide on what to have. After ordering our food, it took less than a minute for the staff to serve us the 'appetisers'. There are the standard korean style 'appetisers' which should be served at every korean restaurant. (Do take note that this is free of charge)




Not long later, came our Beef bibimbap, Jjajangmyeon and Kimchi pancake! Yum yum in my tum tum ^^ The Bibimbap and Jjajangmyeon a.k.a noodles in black bean sauce were really good! I kept stuffing myself with it although I wasn't very hungry. The Kimchi pancake on the other hand, wasn't really satisfying. Probably cause it was a pancake? It tasted really different from the normal Kimchi. 

In total the bill came up to a total of $40+ including 2 ice coffee and 1 korean plum juice, which I felt was rather reasonable. I suggest that you come in bigger groups if you intent to try more dishes!




Address: 222 East Coast Road (2 stops down from 112 Katong)

Operating hours: Daily.
                          Lunch: 11.30pm to 2.30pm
                          Dinner: 6pm to 10pm

Contact: +65 6345 4264

No comments:

Post a Comment